Improve employee productivity and retention
Designed to enable HR managers to easily monitor workforce metrics.
This solution is designed to enable HR managers to easily monitor workforce metrics, promising higher productivity and retention for employees and significant reduction in cost of hiring. This solution contains a selection of common employee response scenarios. It is customized for a telecom industry giant but can be branded or configured to your specific industry and business units.
Key Benefits of using Power BI for HR Analytics
Identify problem areas and devise effective and targeted interventions through:
- Monitoring employee strength, attrition and new hires at a high-level across the organization, and getting a pulse of net growth across functions
- Understanding employee distribution by location, years of experience and experience band
- Monitoring attrition trends and patterns across gender, years of experience, experience band and function across the organization and within each business unit.
- Understanding the drivers for attrition based on employee exit surveys
- Monitoring new hires, hiring costs and training hours delivered trends and patterns across gender, experience band and function at a highlevel across the organization and within each business unit.
The solution comes with all the out-of-the-box functionalities within Power BI – ability to:
- View and subscribe to reports on the go on the Power BI mobile app
- Set up alerts to notify you when data in your reports changes beyond limits you set
- Connect to other relevant data sources and mash these together
- Transform data and add new metrics and reports / edit existing reports
- Perform adhoc analysis and dig deeper using the built-in analytics capabilities
- Collaborate on and share customized dashboards and interactive reports
- Keep data secure while giving user groups access to the insights they need