Industry Leading Add-Ons / Solutions built on Dynamics 365
Leverage Walkerscott’s partnerships with trusted software vendors
Microsoft’s AppSource directory contains 3rd-party applications and plug-ins that can be integrated with Dynamics 365 ERP and CRM applications to extend functionality. Walkerscott has developed key relationships with the most trusted vendors and can also extend Dynamics 365 functionality with our own custom plug-ins to deliver a complete solution for your business.
Walkerscott’s Klevr Distribution / Food Services extension for Dynamics 365
- Support for a fixed and/or dynamically updated “SO Template” (sales order) based on sales history
- Optimise keyboard entry & minimise the use of the mouse as well as reduce the number of keystrokes required to enter large orders with many lines into D365. Optimize speed and visibility of data on-screen
- Ability to track items by one UOM but transact with customers or suppliers in another UOM where the conversion between the two UOMs is not standard (e.g. cheese wheels or lamb shoulder vs kg).
- Create Random Weight Items, and transact by tracking quantities in both UOMs
- Retain & be able to retrieve corresponding quantities in both UOMs for reporting & other business needs
- Create multiple Delivery Runs in D365, and create & allocate Delivery Runs to specific Delivery Calendars
- Associate one or more Delivery Runs to Customers or Customer’s Ship-to address & vice versa
- Handle suspensions and special runs
- Enquire by listing and/or exporting SO Lines using Delivery Run and Delivery Run Groups.
- Print a manifest based on Delivery Run from the system
Turnkey eCommerce That Supports B2B and B2C Buying and Selling
Flexible and frictionless, commercebuild is an out-of-the-box eCommerce platform that delivers 24/7 revenue opportunities to you and your customers.
Built in the cloud, our affordable eCommerce solutions are quick, easy to deploy, and scalable to fit your online sales needs.
Bring your ERP and eCommerce operations together with a turnkey eCommerce webstore from commercebuild that integrates direcly with your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central environment.
- Meet the Demands of Today’s Digital Consumer
To compete and excel in online sales, you need a scalable eCommerce solution that provides the speed, convenience, accuracy, and self-service capabilities that your customers now expect. That’s exactly what you get with commercebuild: a secure, responsive webstore that leverages the latest cloud technology in 60 days or less.
- Happier Customers
Create a personalized, unified buying experience with real-time ERP integration and 24/7/365 sales and customer service capabilities.
- More Sales
Generate more revenue by attracting new customers and optimizing sales with built-in cross-sell and upsell opportunities.
- Fast ROI
Quick to deploy and easy-to-use, we eliminate the need for middleware between the storefront and ERP data to enable seamless online buying and selling.
Unify online and physical stores
Manage sales, inventory, prices, campaigns, offers and more for your physical and online stores.
Unify processes and software
Control all your business processes front to back, from POS to ERP to inventory to franchises and distribution.
Unify industries and brands
Manage all your businesses in your portfolio within one solution with deeply specialized industry functionality
Get a single point of truth about your inventory, operations and customers, and access data analytics and sales from anywhere.
- Shop Floor Insight – comprehensive MES solution for barcoded time capture and employee time management.
- Advanced finite capacity scheduling
- Graphical Scheduler
- Quality Inspector
- Enhanced Planning Worksheet
- Enhanced Forecasting Worksheet
- Item Planning Review
- Multi-Level BOM Viewer
- Routing Analysis
Distribution and Shipping
- Built-in warehouse management
- Mobile device and barcode integration
- Advanced Inventory Count
- Order fulfilment worksheet
- Carrier integration, real-time shipping rates etc.
Sales and Productivity
- Counter sales POS solution for parts counters, trade desks, and smaller outlet stores.
- Product configurator to simplify creating BOMs and routing
- Safety logbook to maintain shop floor safety
- License plating, tote picker and more
- Fixed Asset Count
Comprehensive inventory integration to leverage digital and offline channels
- Cloud-based plug-and-play webstore
- eCommerce Portal for B2B and B2C
- Realtime inventory & pricing integration
- In-built integration with Business Central
- Simplified order management
- B2C ecommerce pre-built connectors for integrating existing websites to D365
- Support for – Shopify, Magento, Amazon, WooCommerce, CloudSuite
- Coming soon – BigCommerce, Shopware, Bol.com
- Cloud based Warehouse management
- Putaway, Pick and Pack
- Full RF warehouse
- Voice Picking
- Random Weight
- Carrier / GS1 compliant labels
- ASN integration
- Cycle counting
- Included with dotWMS
- Transportation management
- Route optimisation
- Sign on Glass
- Customer Portal
- Vehicle telemetry & alerting (Visiontrak)
- Safety management
- Vehicle Telemetry / Alerts
- Trailer and Container Tracking Solution
- GPS tracking
- Temperature tracking
- Driver and Behaviour Checklist
- Streamline complex multi-company, multi-source systems financial reporting
- Ability to define and manage custom reporting hierarchies or trees easily
- Built-in financial rules for currency conversion and eliminations
- Simple to get started with in-built financial statement reports
- Easy to use financial report writer that can be further extended through Power BI
- Out-of-the-box integrations
- Maintain a ‘single version of truth’ with an in-built data warehouse backend
Budgeting & Forecasting
- Replace Excel budgeting models
- Easily set up input forms and workflows to manage the budgeting process
- Easily extend with other financial and operational data for driver-based forecasting
- Automated data capture from PDFs
- Invoice processing and management with approval workflows in Dynamics 365, automated vendor detection, documents overview, inbound registration and more
- Easily searchable digital archive of all captured documents
- Process PEPPOL and other XML-based vendor e-invoices
- Android and iOS mobile app for submitting receipts on the go – recorded as line entries in D365
- Automatic credit card reconciliation
- Mileage allowance payments, Per diem reimbursements etc.
- Approvals & settlement process in D365
- Web Approval Portal – Approve purchase invoices, sales orders or travel expenses without using the Dynamics 365 client
- More than 20 predefined email templates ready to use within D365, and ability to design your own
- Standard templates include – Account Statement, Delivery Note, Credit Memo, Reminder, Finance Charge Memo, Sales Invoice, Quote, Order Confirmation, Purchase Order, Tracking
- Fact boxes for a clear overview of your reports and email activity
- Transparent document workflow – email vs paper form, process all or selected documents, etc.
Contact Us Today!
Walkerscott are Experts in Microsoft Business Applications with specialties in Microsoft Dynamics 365, Power Platform and Application Modernisation. Get in touch with us to help you find the best solution for your business needs. Talk to a Clever expert.
Australia:1300 490 795
New Zealand: 0800 111 728