Optimize your marketing effectiveness
Designed to easily analyse online and offline marketing effectiveness.
This solution is designed to enable marketing managers to easily analyse their online and offline marketing effectiveness in a sophisticated manner. It is customized for a global FMCG company but can be branded or configured to your specific industry, function and team structure.
Key Benefits of using Power BI for Marketing Analytics
Identify problem areas and devise effective and targeted interventions through:
- Understanding impression and lead trends and patterns across regions, business groups via all online and offline marketing channels
- Analysing conversion rate marketing funnel metrics at an overall and detailed levels
- Identifying spend on and top/bottom performing products across each marketing funnel
- Estimating reach based on offline ads and AR/PR activities and analysing market sentiment across product categories
The solution comes with all the out-of-the-box functionalities within Power BI – ability to:
- View and subscribe to reports on the go on the Power BI mobile app
- Set up alerts to notify you when data in your reports changes beyond limits you set
- Connect to other relevant data sources and mash these together
- Transform data and add new metrics and reports / edit existing reports
- Perform adhoc analysis and dig deeper using the built-in analytics capabilities
- Collaborate on and share customized dashboards and interactive reports
- Keep data secure while giving user groups access to the insights they need
Try our Live Demo Below:
Browse through dashboards and click to interact with graphics and stats.
Contact Us Today!
Walkerscott are Experts in Microsoft Business Applications with specialties in Microsoft Dynamics 365, Power Platform and Application Modernisation. Get in touch with us to help you find the best solution for your business needs. Talk to a Clever expert.
Australia:1300 490 795
New Zealand: 0800 111 728