Finance Dashboard – P&L and SG&A Analysis
Streamline your P&L Analysis
Designed for immediate P&L interpretation.
This solution is designed to allow for immediate P&L interpretation, enabling business managers to easily complete detailed analysis of and share their P&L data, promising higher productivity across consumers of financial information within the organization. This solution also allows for a drill-down into SG&A line items. It is customized for a mid-sized FMCG business in ANZ but can be branded or configured to your specific industry, region and P&L structure.
Key Benefits of using Power BI for P&L and SG&A Analysis
Identify problem areas and devise effective and targeted interventions through:
- Analysing sales and profit trends and patterns across divisions and regions, with the ability to compare MTD and YTD actuals data vs budget and vs last year’s actuals
- Drilling-down into detailed line items at different aggregation levels within the P&L structure
- Analysing SG&A trends and patterns across divisions and regions, with the ability to compare MTD and YTD actuals data vs budget and vs last year’s actuals
- Extend the solution to track financial information for specific business units or functions.
The solution comes with all the out-of-the-box functionalities within Power BI – ability to:
- View and subscribe to reports on the go on the Power BI mobile app
- Set up alerts to notify you when data in your reports changes beyond limits you set
- Connect to other relevant data sources and mash these together
- Transform data and add new metrics and reports / edit existing reports
- Perform adhoc analysis and dig deeper using the built-in analytics capabilities
- Collaborate on and share customized dashboards and interactive reports
- Keep data secure while giving user groups access to the insights they need